Start blasting with Alpha Strike blasters from Nerf, the number one blaster brand!* The Slinger SD-1 blaster fires 1 dart at a time and is easy to use: Load 1 dart into the barrel, pull the handle to prime, and press the trigger to fire. Small and portable, it’s great for stealth battles and fast-moving games. It comes with 2 Official Nerf Elite darts. If you’re new to the Nerf brand, Alpha Strike blasters are an awesome way to get into adrenaline-pumping Nerf battles and experience the power and performance of the Nerf brand. They’re easy to use so first-time battlers can begin blasting fast. And if you’re already a Nerf fan, these blasters make great additions for your Nerf collection! No batteries required. Eyewear recommended (not included). *Source: NPD POS Full Year 2019 Blasters/Shooters & Accessories, G11 (US, AUS, CA, FR, GM, MX, BR RS, SP, UK, IT) Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
START BLASTING WITH NERF ALPHA STRIKE BLASTERS: Alpha Strike blasters are a great way to start experiencing the power, performance, and excitement of Nerf, the number one blaster brand*
• SLINGER SD-1 SINGLE-SHOT BLASTER: Load, prime, and fire in 3 quick steps to blast 1 dart at a time from this compact blaster sized for stealth battles and fast-moving action (no batteries required)
• INCLUDES 2 OFFICIAL NERF ELITE DARTS: Includes 2 Official Nerf Elite darts that are tested and approved for performance and quality and constructed of foam with flexible tips
• Includes: blaster and 2 darts.
• Ages 8 and up
• TO AVOID EYE INJURY:
• WARNING: Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear recommended for players and people within range. Use only official Nerf darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or blaster.
• WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
WARNING: Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear recommended for players and people within range. Use only official Nerf darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or blaster.