This fast-paced party card game celebrates diverse cultures with a fun twist on mahjong! The Not Your Ma’s Jong game was created by a Canadian couple who were inspired by how their 2 grandmas came from unique cultures and spoke different languages yet became dear friends as they bonded over their love of mahjong. The game’s delightful artwork offers a peek into their Nai Nai and Bubbie's worlds, reflecting their cultures and playfully-competitive friendship. Play in rounds and race to collect cards and get the most tokens. (Remember, tokens are your lifeline, so watch over them like Nai Nai would watch over a big pot of dumplings!) And even if Grandma taught you not to steal, taking opponents' cards is part of the game! This game for adults and teens is fun for 3-4 players ages 13 and up. Stash it in your bag to liven up a night out with friends, or break it out at parties and family game night. Hasbro Gaming and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.
A TWIST ON CLASSIC MAHJONG: It’s fast-paced, it’s fierce, it’s Not Your Ma’s Jong! For this party card game, grab 3-4 players, 10 cards, and 10 tokens. Get ready to pick and steal your way to victory
• RACE TO COLLECT CARD SETS: Who will be the big winner of the table? Each round, race to build a winning hand of 3 sets of 3 cards plus a pair
• SCORE THOSE SWEET TOKENS: Keep playing rounds, unapologetically taking opponents’ tokens until someone runs out. The player with the most tokens wins the game
• FUN PARTY GAME FOR TEENS AND ADULTS: It’s a fantastic game for ages 13 and up -- break it out for a family game night, or take it along on a night out with friends
• HUMOROUS ARTWORK: The delightful and humorous card artwork reflects the creators’ grandmothers’ worlds, celebrating their cultures and sweet -- but competitive -- friendship
• Includes 75 illustrated cards, "Ma" card, 4 Reminder cards, 40 tokens, and instructions.
• Ages 13 and up
• 3-4 players
© 2023 Hasbro. All rights reserved. All audio, visual and textual content on this site (including all names, characters, images, trademarks and logos) are protected by trademarks, copyrights and other Intellectual Property rights owned by Hasbro or its subsidiaries, licensors, licensees, suppliers and accounts.