Dig into the fun and make your own dinosaur with these Play-Doh dino eggs! Each egg is filled with slippery-smooth Play-Doh Slime HydroGlitz compound and plastic dino bones. Put together the dino skeleton and fill the dino mold with the 2 colors to make your own brontosaurus! This dinosaur toy for kids 4 years and up makes a great dino-themed arts and crafts activity or small gift for kids, and also works with the Play-Doh Dino Crew Lava Bones Island playset (sold separately, subject to availability). ©2021 VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC. All Rights Reserved. SLIME and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
2 PLAY-DOH SLIME DINO EGGS WITH BONES INSIDE: "Hatch" these toy dinosaur eggs to discover a dino skeleton and slippery-smooth Play-Doh Slime HydroGlitz compound (blue and green)
• A FUN MAKE YOUR OWN DINOSAUR ACTIVITY: Dig the dino bones and Play-Doh Slime compound out of the eggs, put the skeleton together, and fill the clear dinosaur mold to make a colorful brontosaurus
• WORKS WITH LAVA BONES ISLAND PLAYSET (SOLD SEPARATELY): For more dino-riffic adventures, this set works with the Play-Doh Dino Crew Lava Bones Island playset (sold separately, subject to availability)
• Includes dino mold, 4 dino bones, and 2 eggs filled with Play-Doh Slime HydroGlitz compond (net weight 4 oz/113 g).
• Ages 4 years and up
• Not intended to be eaten.
• WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
• Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
• Compound will stain or stick to some surfaces. Keep away from rugs and fabrics. Adult supervision recommended.
Conforms to ASTM D-4236
Compound not intended to be eaten.
Notice to parents: Contains wheat. Nontoxic.
CHOKING HAZARD-Small Parts. Not For Children Under 3 Years.
© 2023 Hasbro. All rights reserved. All audio, visual and textual content on this site (including all names, characters, images, trademarks and logos) are protected by trademarks, copyrights and other Intellectual Property rights owned by Hasbro or its subsidiaries, licensors, licensees, suppliers and accounts.