How many ways can you spell FUN? Bring back memories -- and create new ones -- with the Scrabble game! For over 70 years, the Scrabble board has been a place for friends and family to gather, play, learn, and reconnect. With the wooden titles, wooden tile racks, and textured gameboard, players can feel the thrill of playing a classic. Players can show off their vocabulary skills as they build words with the wooden letter tiles, and rack up the points with double and triple letter and word scores. The game guide offers different ways to play and strategies according to skill level. This Classic Crossword Game is a fun game for a family game night, a night out with friends, or an indoor activity. It's a fun game for boys, girls, adults, and teens, ages 8 and up. Hasbro Gaming and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.
CLASSIC CROSSWORD GAME: Get family and friends together for a fun game night with the Scrabble board game! Put letters together, build words, and earn the most points to win
• WOODEN TILES AND RACKS: This edition of the Scrabble game features 100 wooden letter tiles and wooden tile racks. The textured gameboard helps tiles stay on the board
• RACK UP THE POINTS: Scrabble letters are worth points, and premium squares on the gameboard multiply the score. Surprise opponents with 2-letter words, challenge their choices, and strategize to win
• GAME FOR 2-4 PLAYERS: Go for classic Scrabble gameplay in a head-to-head face-off, or mix things up and play in teams. The game guide offers expert tips, and other ways to play this classic word game
• FUN FAMILY GAME: Do you remember playing Scrabble when you were a kid? Introduce this fun game to your kids and grandkids! Connect over a classic board game and create memories for generations to come
• Includes gameboard, 100 wooden letter tiles, 4 wooden tile racks, drawstring letter bag, and game rules.
• Ages 8 and up
• For 2-4 players.
© 2023 Hasbro. All rights reserved. All audio, visual and textual content on this site (including all names, characters, images, trademarks and logos) are protected by trademarks, copyrights and other Intellectual Property rights owned by Hasbro or its subsidiaries, licensors, licensees, suppliers and accounts.