Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe. In the Canyon Attack scene from Transformers: Bumblebee, Blitzwing interrogates Bumblebee about the whereabouts of the Autobots and rips out his voice synthesizer. This Studio Series 65 Voyager Class Transformers: Bumblebee-inspired Blitzwing figure converts from robot to Cybertronian jet mode in 27 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Blitzwing in the Canyon Attack scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco. Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
STUDIO SERIES VOYAGER CLASS: Voyager Class figures are 6.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe.
• 6.5-INCH SCALE BLITZWING: Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco. The figure is highly articulated for posability.
• BIG SCREEN INSPIRED: Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Bumblebee. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Canyon Attack scene.
• 2 ICONIC MODES: Figure features classic conversion between robot and Cybertronian jet modes in 27 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up.
• REMOVABLE BACKDROP: Removable backdrop displays Blitzwing figure in the Canyon Attack scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style.
• Includes: figure, removable backdrop, and instructions.
• Figure scale: 6.5 inches
• Ages 8 and up
• Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
© 2023 Hasbro. All rights reserved. All audio, visual and textual content on this site (including all names, characters, images, trademarks and logos) are protected by trademarks, copyrights and other Intellectual Property rights owned by Hasbro or its subsidiaries, licensors, licensees, suppliers and accounts.