It's an adult party version of the classic Clue board game. Seven friends reunite for a weekend in Vegas, but someone had a little too much fun. Only 6 of you wake up in a disheveled hotel room on Sunday morning. What happened to Buddy? Your only clues about his whereabouts are a few snapshots from the night before. Players have to figure out: who was the last person to see Buddy, where they left him, and what they were doing. Eliminate the suspects and discover the who, where, and what to solve the mystery. Buddy could have been with handsome Jack Violet, charismatic Ava Carmine, forgetful Nathan Jade, or someone else entirely. Can you find Buddy in time to make your 4pm flight home? The player to solve the mystery before time runs out wins! Change things up on game night with the Clue What Happened Last Night? Lost in Vegas board game. It's also a hilarious adult party game. The Hasbro Gaming and Clue names and logos are trademarks of Hasbro.
Include gameboard, 6 plastic pawns, 30 cards (6 character cards, 6 action cards, 9 location cards, 9 mystery cards), hotel key sleeve, clock spinner, notepad, 2 dice, and game rules.
• ADULT TWIST ON CLASSIC CLUE GAME: Do you remember playing the Clue game as a kid? The Clue Lost in Vegas game is a funny adult twist on classic Clue gameplay
• SOLVE THE MYSTERY: Your friend, Buddy, went missing during a reunion trip to Vegas; now you have to figure out who the last person was to see him, where they were, and what they were doing
• FUNNY GAME FOR ADULTS: Inspired by classic Clue gameplay, players try to eliminate the suspects and solve the mystery to win
• BEAT THE CLOCK: In this adult party edition of the Clue game, players have to solve the mystery before time runs out
• GREAT FUN AND UNPREDICTABLE GAMEPLAY: This adult party board game for 2 to 6 players is hilarious fun for get-togethers and parties
• Ages Adult
• For 2 to 6 players
© 2023 Hasbro. This site contains advertising.