Who knows what's going to come out of someone's mouth? The Hearing Things Kids vs. Parents game is Hasbro’s twist on the online viral ""Whisper Challenge"" sensation. To play, one player puts on the game headphones that have a built-in timer and sounds. Then a teammate says the random phrase shown on the card, trying to get the other player to figure out what they're actually saying by reading their lips. The game includes 600 different phrases, divided into 2 decks of cards for kids and 2 decks for parents. The team with the most correctly guessed phrases at the end of the game wins!
Includes game headphones with built-in sounds and timer, 150 cards, and game guide.
• Hearing Things Kids vs. Parents game
• Great family fun to play kids against parents or form a kid/parent alliance
• Guess what teammates are saying by reading their lips
• Players take turns wearing the electronic game headphones
• Includes 150 cards with 600 phrases
• Ages 8 and up
• For 4 to 8 players.
• 3 x 1.5V AAA Alkaline Battery Required (not included)
© 2023 Hasbro. This site contains advertising.