Where's all the Ugly reside? Uglyville! Kids can recreate the awesomely awkward dwelling place of their favorite UglyDolls! Where will your UglyDolls figures go first: Moxy's mail room, Ugly Dog's musical pet shop, Wage's bakery, or Jeero's barber shop? Kids can unfold the adventure and discover unexpected delights amongst the playset, like slipping a letter in the mailbox with a sticker surprise and discovering a cookie in the takeout window! The special surprises don't stop there: Which color Ugly Dog will your kid get? What flavor cookie? Which wig style? This set doubles as a display and carrying tote, so kids can play out wildly weird adventures in one moment and store and go in the next. Customize the set with the included sticker sheet. Set includes 3 UglyDolls figures to display and play with -- OX, Ugly Dog, and an exclusive Willard the turtle. This set is an awesome gift for UglyDolls fans or fans of wonderfully weird fun! TM & © 2018 Ugly Industries Holdings, LLC. All rights reserved. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Includes playset (4 panels), handle, 3 figures, 3 accessories, envelope with sticker, and sticker sheet.
• DISPLAY UGLYDOLLS FIGURES: 4-paneled playset inspired by Main Street in Uglyville is an awesome place to display UglyDolls figures.
• 4 PANELS OF PLAY: Inspired by locations on Main Street -- post office, pet shop, bakery, and barber shop -- this playset lets kids imagine scenes from the UglyDolls movie and create kooky adventures of their own.
• STORE AND GO: Playset folds up into a tote with a handle so kids can take the wonderful weirdness on the go.
• 3 FIGURES AND ACCESSORIES: Willard the turtle, Ugly Dog, and OX included, as well as a cookie, wig, envelope with sticker inside, and sticker sheet for customizing the set.
• SHOW OFF YOUR COLLECTION: Kids can collect UglyDolls figures (other figures sold separately; subject to availability) and show them off in their Uglyville Unfolded playset and portable tote.
• 2 inch figures
• Ages 4+
• WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.