In the Pleasant Nonsense expansion pack for the Sweet Existence game, a few things have changed from the Sweet Existence game. Instead of Existence Squares, you’ll have Nonsense Squares that are dreams with unique powers. Perishing is no more. The Consciousness Persists Square is hiding in your Nonsense Squares and prevents you from dreaming so you can’t win. Action Squares multiply chances of mishaps, while Sucrose Sweet Disks make for a sweeter victory. Each game includes 1 of 3 possible mysterious object tokens to track the Active Being. The first being to pay for all 3 Nonsense Squares in front of them wins! It's a marvelous, light-strategy party game for current and budding Strange Planet fans ages 13 and up. (The Sweet Existence game is required to use the contents of this expansion pack. Sold separately. Subject to availability.) “Strange Planet” is a trademark of Nathan W Pyle, Inc. Pleasant Nonsense and Hasbro and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.
FROM THE MIND OF NATHAN W. PYLE: Immerse yourself in the world of Strange Planet with the Pleasant Nonsense expansion pack for the Sweet Existence card game. (Sold separately. Subject to availability)
• FRESH GAMEPLAY: Existence Squares from the Sweet Existence game have been replaced with powerful Nonsense Squares. Action Squares increase the odds of chaos. (Sweet Existence game sold separately)
• PLAYERS NO LONGER PERISH: The Consciousness Persists Square is hiding in your Nonsense Squares and it will keep you from being able to dream -- and if you can’t dream, you can’t win
• WIN WITH 3 NONSENSE SQUARES: Make your dreams come true in this light-strategy party game for ages 13 and up. The first being to successfully imagine 3 Nonsense Squares wins
• SUCROSE SWEET DISKS AND ACTIVE PLAYER TOKENS: Sucrose Sweet Disks help you achieve victory. Each game includes 1 of 3 possible mysterious object tokens to help keep track of the Active Being
• Includes 24 nonsense squares, 10 action squares, 24 cardboard sweet disks, 1 active player token and instructions.
• Ages 13 and up
• For 4-8 players.
• 15-40 minutes